The showcase for sustainable building, the House of ERE 132 Reford Gardens, is for rent, with October to May
As a showcase of excellence, Maison ERE 132 aims to promote the benefits the green building industry to the regional economy, the environment and the quality of life for occupants. It highlights products and eco-friendly technologies from the knowledge and know-how of businesses in the region.
La Maison ERE 132 is a single-family house, 2 floors, no basement of 1867 ft² (173 m²) of total area of ??heated floor. It complies with the strictest environmental standards and is a candidate for LEED Platinum ©.
By staying in the house ERE 132, you will participate in the monitoring program. Your stay will help to assess the energy performance of the ecological house and the environmental footprint of occupants
- Access to the Reford Gardens
- Charging station for electric vehicle
- Bicycles SIMCOE
- Sandbox for children
• 20% of the cost of the rental is required when booking. The rental balance is payable 30 days before the date of arrival.
• When the reservation is made less than 30 days before the date of arrival, full payment is required.
• The Payments by check (in Canadian funds) payable to Les Amis des Jardins de Métis or credit card are accepted.
• Cancellations must be made by written notice to Les Amis des Jardins de Métis.
• If the cancellation notice is received 30 days or more before the date of arrival, the 20% deposit will be retained as compensation.
• If cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the date of arrival, the Tenant will be required to pay the full rental amount.
• If the cancellation is made after the start date stay, the Tenant will be required to pay the full rental amount.